Your Privacy is Our Obligation
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for coretegrity.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by the coretegrity.com website. It covers the following topics:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect information about you that you voluntarily give us via the website. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Career-based information
- Contact information you share with us, including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests
How we use the information we gather
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- The information we collect may be maintained as part of our internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We will never sell your information
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target your interests to enhance your experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. By contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website or by using the Contact Us form on our website, you can do the following:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This policy is effective as of January 2017.